Don’t let this be you!
It is essential to waterproof your basement anytime a structure is built @ ground level or below the ground.
Waterproofing is vital when:
- ground water is likely to build up in the soil and raise the water table
- when the high water table causes hydrostatic pressure under the basement floors and walls
What is hydrostatic pressure?
- Forces water in through cracks in the foundation and walls caused by the expanding and contracting of the footing- foundation wall joint & up through the cracks
- This pressure can cause major structural damage to:
- other moisture related problems
This is where we come in… click on any of the links below and see how we can prevent water seeping into your home and make you breathe a little easier:
Give us a call for an estimate!